Easy Access to Enfield Town Station & Shopping Centre
Close Local Shops & Amenities
Total Floor Area: 66 SQ.M
Within Catchment of Sought After Local Schools
New Lease Upon Completion
* NEW LEASE UPON COMPLETION *
Kings Group - Enfield Town are delighted to offer this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE. This property is located within easy reach of Enfield Town Overground Station which offers fast links into London Liverpool Street with connections to the Victoria Line at Seven Sisters. Local shops and amenities are only a short distance away. This ideal family home falls within the catchment areas of some of Enfield's most sought after schools including St Andrews CofE Primary and St Georges Catholic Primary Schools. The accommodation comprises lounge, fitted kitchen and WC on the ground floor with two double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Internal viewing is recommended - call us today on 0208 364 4118 to book an appointment to view.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!