Kings Group - Cheshunt are delighted to offer this beautifully presented and maintained ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT. This spacious and airy property is in fantastic condition and is located in a ideal location with close by transport links such as Theobalds Station being just 500ft away from the property providing you with great links to London and the other surrounding areas the property is also very close to Waltham Cross Station (0.6 miles), Waltham Cross Bus Station (0.9 miles) and the A10 & M25 also providing great links to the surrounding areas. The property also benefits from being near to local shops and amenities such as the Pavilion Shopping Center in Waltham Cross being just 0.7 miles away offering you a wide choice of supermarkets and shops to choose from there is also the added advantage of the high street shops being just feet away from the property. The flats location also benefits from being near some of the most popular schools in the area such as St Josephs Primary School (0.3 miles), Trinity Lane Primary School (0.4 miles) Goffs Churchgate Academy and many more. The property also benefits from being near local parks such as Cedars Park (0.4 miles) and Lea Valley (0.5 miles) providing large open spaces for walks and outdoor activities.
The accommodation comprises of a open plan lounge and kitchen, large double bedroom, three piece bathroom suite. Internal viewings are advised to avoid disappointment please contact us on 01992 635 735.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!