Kings Group are pleased to present this charming and stylish two bedroom end of terrace house in the tower gardens conservation area located in the heart of Tottenham. The property is immaculate throughout with large windows that stream natural light throughout the home combined with a stylish decor. The property also benefits from a spacious light and airy lounge and modern fitted kitchen leading to a spacious private rear garden with side access. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and three-piece family bathroom suite. This would be a great opportunity for a family or an investor.
Located in the popular Tower Gardens Conservation Area, the property is conveniently located next to excellent transports links, access to schools, local amenities and green spaces such as Downhills Park and Bruce Castle Museum. Turnpike Lane Underground Station and Wood Green Underground Station (Both Piccadilly Line) are a short distance away with excellent bus routes allowing easy access into Central London and the surrounding areas. Seven Sisters Underground Station (Victoria Line) is a bus ride away, giving prospective owners the option of both underground lines. There is further development in the area with the renovation of the surrounding train stations and completion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club creating new jobs and opportunities.
Viewings are highly recommended, so don't delay! This property is perfect for anyone looking for a stylish and comfortable home in a highly desirable location. Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!