KINGS GROUP are delighted to offer this THREE BEDROOM, Split Level Maisonette to the market. Situated within close proximity to all local Shops & Amenities, Including Brimsdown and Turkey Street Train Station which has great access into both Tottenham Hale & LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET. This would make an ideal First time Buy or a Buy To Let Opportunity which has potential rental income of 21,000PA. Benefiting From Communal Grounds, Gardens, Ground Floor Cloakroom, First Floor Family Bathroom, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed Window.
Lease Start Date 31/03/2002 Lease End Date 27/06/2124 Lease Term From 1 April 2002 To 27 June 2124
Lease Term Remaining 101 years Leasehold - 100% ownership Service Charge £93.76 P/M Council Tax Band C EPC Rating C
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!