Kings Group are proud to present this three bedroom Victorian period house situated seconds away from the historic Bruce Castle Park. The property has been very well maintained throughout and benefits from two light and airy reception rooms, downstairs w/c, a spacious modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space leading to an immaculate south facing private rear garden. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms, a three piece family bathroom suite and three piece shower suite. The potential has further scope to extend (STPP) and will make a great family home or investment opportunity.
Located in the heart of Tottenham, the property is across the road from the historic Bruce Castle Park and minutes away from Lancestrian Primary School located at the end of the road. Bruce Grove Station and White Hart Lane Station are both situated a short distance away, with the nearest station Bruce Grove approximately a 7 minutes walk with trains taking 20 minutes into Liverpool Street Station. The property benefits from the regeneration currently taking place in the area with excellent bus and transport links providing easy access to the surrounding areas and Central London. The property is moments away from local shops, amenities and schools.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!