Kings Group are proud to present this two bedroom first floor floor apartment located in the heart of the regeneration currently taking place in Tottenham. The property has been well maintained throughout and benefits from two double bedrooms, modern three piece family bathroom suite, spacious light and airy reception room and fitted kitchen. The development features private residents and visitors parking as well as communal gardens. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor.
Situated in the heart of the regeneration, the property is 0.3 miles to White Hart Lane Station with trains going directly to Liverpool Street Station and excellent bus routes connecting Central London and the surrounding areas. The property is moments away from local schools, amenities and restaurants and there is further development with new shops being built alongside the new stadium. Proposals are in the pipeline for a new public square with new restaurants and shops creating new jobs and growth within the local area.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!