The property is offered in good condition throughout with generous and well-proportioned accommodation. Deceiving in size the house offers an open plan reception kitchen with doors leading out to an enclosed west facing rear garden, two double bedrooms (one with a Juliette balcony) and a family bathroom are located on the first floor, a further double bedroom with a shower room are located on the third. Due to the orientation of the house (east to west) means the property is very light which is helped by the neutral décor as well as the contemporary fittings within the house. Holly Street is located between the green open space of London Fields, the urban redevelopment of nearby Dalston and the quaint and popular Broadway Market. Access into the City, West End or Canary Wharf is made accessible by various buses or Dalston Junction Overground station which offers access to the tube network.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!