Located Within Great Proximity To All Local Shops & Amenities
Studio Apartment Situated On The First Floor
Great Access into Both Tottenham Hale & London Liverpool Street
Communal Grounds, Gardens And Parking
Kings Group Estate Agents are delighted to offer this STUDIO APPARTMENT to the Market CHAIN FREE. We believe this would make an ideal BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY or Residential Purchase; situated within the PONDERS END Location allows close proximity to Local Shops and Amenities, including but not restricted to Southbury Railway Station and Ponders End railway station benefiting direct access into LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET & TOTTENHAM HALE.
Lease: 155 Years unexpired Service Charge PA: £708 Ground Rent PA: Peppercorn Council Tax: Band B
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*