PARTIAL VIEWS OVER CANAL !!!!!! Stunning 2 bedroom top floor apartment with lovely views from your balcony. Having been built approx. 4 years ago this superb development offers luxury living with many scenic walks and Waltham Abbey market towns amenities on your doorstep. The property consists of a bright and airy living room, kitchen with eye and base level units with handle less gloss trim, integrated appliances and roll top work surfaces. The property also boasts two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Other features include a terrace balcony, double glazed windows, gas central heating and allocated parking and Waltham Cross station just a short walk away. Lease Term: 250 Years From 1 August 2016. Lease Term Remaining 243 years. Council Tax Band D. Energy Rating B.
Call Kings Group now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*