Kings are please to offer to the market this purpose built 4 bedroom 1930's built semi detached house situated within walking distance to Chingford Mount shopping and transport facilities.
The property boasts many features including, on the ground floor, two reception rooms, a large fitted kitchen and ground floor w.c. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and four bedrooms. Externally the property offers off street parking to the front and to the rear a large 100'ft south facing rear garden. This wonderful property also benefits from a garage to rear with access via shared driveway.
Call our office now to arrange your viewing and avoid disapointment.
Council Tax Band - F EPC Rating- D Tenure-Freehold
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*