Kings Group are delighted to present this two bedroom first floor maisonette . The property is in immaculate condition throughout and benefits from a light and airy living room, modern fitted kitchen, private rear garden. . The property benefits from two double bedrooms, three-piece family bathroom suite and very useful storage throughout. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or family.
Located minutes away from the regeneration currently taking place, the property borders Tottenham and Haringey, conveniently located next to excellent transports links, the A10 dual carriageway, access to schools and local amenities. Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is a short walk away and Woodside High School is minutes away. White Hart Lane Station is a short distance away with excellent bus routes allowing easy access into Central London and the surrounding areas. There is further development in the area with the renovation of the surrounding train stations and completion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club creating new jobs and opportunities.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*