Kings of Chingford are delighted to offer to the market this well located two bedroom end terrace house.
The property is arranged over two floors. The ground floor is comprised of an open plan living/dining room leading to the modern kitchen, finished with white base & eye level units and integrated appliances.
To the first floor you have two generous double bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom complete with a contemporary white three piece suite.
To the front of the property you have a block paved driveway with space for at least 2 vehicles. To the rear you have a partially paved, partially laid to lawn garden.
This property is will located being just a minutes walk from Longshaw Primary school and a variety of local amenities.
With potential to extend both up and to the side STPP this property is well suited to those of you looking to create your perfect family home.
Call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!