Walking distance to Canary Wharf Underground Station (Elizabeth, Jubilee & DLR)
Ease of Access to A13
Kings Group - Hackney are delighted to offer For Sale on a CHAIN FREE basis, this ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT on the 6th floor within Michigan Building, E14. Situated a short walk away from Canary Wharf offering an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants, this property is comprised of a spacious lounge, kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from good storage space and a wrap around balcony. Within walking distance are East India DLR and Canary Wharf Underground Stations (Elizabeth, Jubilee & DLR). In addition, there is also ease of access to the A13 providing links to the A12 & Central London. An ideal first time or investment purchase, the property also offers a 24hr concierge service as well as resident's gym, sauna and spa. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Leasehold Information: Lease - 01/01/2002 ~ 01/01/3001 Lease Remaining - 978 years S/Charge - TBC G/Rent - TBC Council Tax - Band D EPC - C
*Please note, this property is to be Sold as Seen*
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*