Change of use of part of first floor of existing surgery accommodation from residential unit to additional surgery accommodation (retrospective).
Offered with no chain
**D1 USE** KINGS GROUP Are delighted to offer this RARE ADDITION D1 Property to the Market, Currently Used as a General Surgery. This is offered with no onward chain and with vacant possession. The Surgery is situated within a short walk from both Ponders End Railway Station & Southury Station, also being situated within close proximity to all local shops and amenities. This Converted Victorian House has planning permission for "Change of use of part of first floor of existing surgery accommodation from residential unit to additional surgery accommodation" (TP/91/1102) The Property has potential to have a change of use or to be converted back to a residential STP.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*