RARELY AVAILABLE !!!!! AT 0.46 OF AN ACRES THIS PROPERTY OFFERS EXTENSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR EXTENSIONS AND REDEVELOPMENT (STPP) .THIS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IS IN NEED OF GENERAL UPDATING BUT HAS AMPLE CHARM AND ORIGINAL FEATURES, TO INCLUDE STAINED GLASS WINDOWS, WOOD PANELLED WALLS PLATE RAILS TO NAME A FEW. The property Consist of a 17'4 x 15' living room, bright & airy dining room, fully tiled kitchen with base & eye level units and roll top work surfaces, utility room, family bathroom and 3 bedrooms the exterior boast a huge mature garden with mature trees and plants and laid to lawn. There is a drive and detached garage providing off street parking for numerous vehicles. Council Tax Band F.
Situated in a great location within easy access to local shops and schools as well as transport links to the M25, also falling into the catchment area for some superb local primary and secondary schools.
Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment!!!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*