WALKING DISTANCE TO THEOBALDS GROVE & CHESHUNT RAIL STATION
DRIVEWAY & INTEGRAL GARAGE
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
SPACIOUS & OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
EASY ACCESS TO A10 & M25
Kings Group - Cheshunt are delighted to offer this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED IN A VERY SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF CHESHUNT.
This spacious property is the ideal purchase for any growing family or buy to let investor with the property having a lot to offer a new owner and with the property being located near everything a property needs to grow in potential and offer great links to everything needed for day to day life. One major benefit the property has to offer is the access it has to transport links such as Cheshunt Station being just 0.9 miles away and with access to the A10 and M25 in under 5 minutes commuting to London and the surrounding areas is very easy. The property also offers local shops and amenities very close by the the Old Pond being 0.4 miles away there is a wide choice of supermarkets, high street shops and restaurants on offer and with Laura Trott Leisure Center and Cheshunt Community Hospital close by everything you need for day to day life is right on your doorstep. Elgin Road is also very close to some of the areas most sought after schools such as Goffs Churchgate Academy (0,4 miles), Goffs Academy (1 mile), Dewhurst Primary (0.6 miles), Millbrook School (0.7 miles and many more just walking distance away.
The accommodation comprises of spacious lounge, kitchen and dining area, three double bedrooms and large single room, family bathroom, large rear garden with side access, front garden that has potential for driveway (STPP), UPVC double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating throughout. We highly recommend internal viewings on this property so please contact us on 01992 625 735 to arrange a viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*