Kings Group of Waltham Abbey are delighted to offer this lovely 2 bedroom flat to the market. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a good size hallway, boasting adjoining storage cupboards. The master bedroom is a brilliant size double, boasting a walk in wardrobe. The living room/kitchen is bright and airy. The kitchen itself is finished with high gloss base and eye level units, integrated appliances and granite work surfaces. The bathroom is fully tiled and completed with a modern white three piece suite. The property has the added bonus of new flooring and carpets throughout, as well as newly fitted blinds in each room. To the front of the block you have ample communal parking. Just a 2 min walk from the property you have the local doctors surgery and a brand new leisure centre which is being built. Situated in a peaceful part of Waltham Abbey, you are well located, being just a 5 min drive to the pedestrianised town centre and all the amenities it has to offer. Being just a 5 min drive to the M25 and 10 Mins to Waltham Cross British Rail station, the property is perfectly placed for those of you that commute. Recently refurbished, this property is finished to a lovely standard. A superb opportunity for first time buyers or investors this property should not be missed. Council Tax Band B. Lease Term Remaining 91 years. Energy Rating C.
Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*