Kings of Chingford are delighted to offer to the market this well position one bedroom, purpose built, ground floor flat. Only a minutes walk to local amenities and providing great transport links with easy access to the A406, Walthamstow Tube station and Highams Park station.
Comprised of a capacious double bedroom with ample space for freestanding storage, the bathroom, which is partially tiled and consists of a modern white three piece suite. You also benefit from a large open plan kitchen/dining/living room creating a real sense of light and space. With patio doors leading to the residents car park and your allocated parking space, to the rear. The internal and external communal spaces are well kept with secure telecom access. The service charge also includes your buildings insurance.
This property is well suited to first time buyers or those of you looking to downsize requiring ground floor access.
Call our Chingford office now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
COUNCIL TAX BAND- B TENURE - LEASEHOLD 100 YEAR TERM WITH 81 YEARS REMAINING EPC - C
RECEPTION ROOM (6.40m x 3.78m)
KITCHEN (2.92m x 1.96m)
BEDROOM (3.73m x 3.43m)
BATHROOM (1.93m x 1.83m)
Highams Park Rail Station - 0.68miles
Angel Road Rail Station - 1.43miles
Wood Street Rail Station - 1.63miles
Northumberland Park Rail Station - 1.69miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 1.78miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*