**CLICK FOR VIDEO TOUR** KINGS are delighted to offer this Three Bedroom Terraced House situated close to Edmonton Green with its train station, bus links and shopping centre all within easy reach. This bay fronted Victorian built family home is in need of refurbishment and is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
On entering the property via the hall you are presented with a 24FT THROUGH LOUNGE, a separate fitted kitchen leading on to a GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM, good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a 25ft rear garden. Further features include gas central heating and double glazing. We feel that this would be perfect for a family looking for a house to make their own or as an investment opportunity.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*