Kings Group Waltham Abbey present this 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette to the market. Consisting of a 16'06 x 12'02 living room, kitchen with white base & eye level units with wood effect roll top work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Two double bedrooms and the bathroom. At the rear is a small garden with side access to the front garden belonging to the property with the potential for a drive STPP. Other features include a garage, double glazing & gas central heating. Council TaxBand C. Lease Term 999 years from 24 June 1965. Lease Term Remaining942 years.
This property is ideally located in a quiet area of the historic market town of Waltham Abbey and situated just a 5 minute walk from the town centre and all the amenities it has to offer. Also being just a 2 minute walk from the nearest bus stop that will take you to Waltham Cross British Rail station in 10 minutes, this maisonette is a great prospect for those of you to commute.
Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*