Kings Group are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace house which is immaculate throughout. The ground floor benefits from a light and airy spacious through lounge, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space, three piece family bathroom suite and shower suite and beautiful rear garden with access for your vehicles for off-street parking. The first floor boasts three large double bedrooms which have been beautifully presented to showcase a relaxing and tranquil space. This would be a great opportunity for a family or couple looking for extra space.
Situated in the heart of the regeneration, the property is a few minutes walk to White Hart Lane with trains going directly to Liverpool Street Station and excellent bus routes connecting the surrounding areas. It is also only minutes by train or bus to Tottenham Hale Station (Victoria Line and Stansted Express) with a fast connection to Central London. The property is moments away from local schools, amenities and restaurants and there is further development with new shops and delis being built alongside the stadium. The High Road West project proposes a new public square with restaurants and shops creating new jobs and growth to the area.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*