Kings Group are proud to present this immaculate three bedroom house benefiting from an abundance of original features. The property boasts a spacious living and dining room with bay windows and an open fireplace, fitted modern kitchen, a large second reception room with a shower room and private rear garden with outhouse to the rear. Upstairs features two double bedrooms, modern three piece family bathroom and stairs leading to a spacious double bedroom with an en suite. This would be an ideal opportunity for a family or investor.
Located in the heart of Tottenham, the property is situated 0.3 miles away from Bruce Grove Overground Station and benefits from the regeneration currently taking place in the area. Bruce Grove Primary School is a short walking distance away and the excellent bus and transport links provides easy access to the surrounding areas and Central London. The property is moments away from local shops, amenities and schools, and would be a great chance for anyone looking to move or invest into the area.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*