Kings Group Waltham Abbey present this 3 bedroom semi-detached property to the market. The ground floor comprises of porch, 14'7 x 14'3 living room, dining room and galley kitchen with base level storage units and roll top work surfaces. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single third bedroom and family bathroom. The front & back gardens are laid to lawn, with sides access leading to the garage. Other features include gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking and situated just a short walk to Waltham Abbeys leisure centre. In need of works in parts, this property is perfect for those of you that are not scared of doing a little cosmetic work. Ideal for first time buyers or investors. Council tax band D. EPC Pending.
With very little passing traffic the area is extremely peaceful and benefits from a regular bus service nearby which takes you to both Waltham Cross British Rail station and Loughton Tube station in 15 minutes, ideal for those of you that commute for work.
Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*