Kings Group are pleased to present this unique one bedroom ground floor maisonette minutes away from Tottenham Hale Station boasting a private rear garden. The property is in immaculate condition throughout and benefits from a double bedroom, a study room which is being used as an office space, spacious light and airy reception room, modern fitted kitchen leading to a private rear garden with rear access and three piece family bathroom suite. This would be a great opportunity for first time buyers or an investor.
Tottenham Hale Train and Bus Station is situated 0.4 miles away providing easy access into Liverpool Street, Central London and surrounding areas. The station is well connected with further direct access to Stratford and Stansted via Stansted Express. Tottenham Retail park is only moments away with plenty of shops, restaurants and convenience stores. The development is within a thriving community with cycling, walking and jogging routes along the River Lea and the proposal of Crossrail 2 and new homes coming into the area.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*