** NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY FURTHER VIEWINGS - EXCLUSIVE TO KINGS!! **
Stunning four bedroom house located in catchment area of OFSTED rated excellent schools, the A10 is moments away allowing perfect commuting access into London and Cambridge!
The front of the property offers a 3 car driveway and access to the garage! Once entering, the ground floor boasts a downstairs WC, large lounge which leads into the dinning/office room! Situated just to the side is the spacious kitchen which also offers room for dining which has access into the garage and the low maintenance private rear garden where the third reception conservatory room is, plus there is side access into the garden!
The first floor offers 3 excellent size double bedrooms and a modest single bedroom with build in storage along with a family bathroom and an en suite to master bedroom!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*