Close proximity to Finchley Central Underground Station
Furnished or Unfurnished
Many Local Shops around
This third floor studio apartment comprises a fitted kitchen, open plan living space and a three piece shower suite.
Shakespeare House is a development of 48 brand newly built and converted apartments, ranging from studio's to three bedrooms. The development has been constructed to an exceptional standard and sits within the affluent surroundings of Finchley Central. Each apartment has been designed to accommodate to modern life.
The apartments are ideally situated just a short walk from Finchley Central Station and Ballards Lane which offers an array of amenities, from independent traders to well-known supermarkets. Finchley Central Underground Station (Northern Line) is located a convenient 0.1 miles away, which only takes a 4 minute walk.
The A1000 is nearby which allows quick and convenient road access both into Central London and out to the M25 and the motorway network beyond.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*