Walking distance to Bromley-by-Bow Underground Station (District and H&C)
Local shops and amenities nearby including Tesco Express
Ease of Access to the A11, A12 & A13.
Approx 70m2 of floorspace
EPC Rating - B
Kings Group - Hackney are delighted to offer For Sale, this TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT on Hawgood Street, London, E3. Offered CHAIN FREE, this ground floor flat will make an excellent starter home or investment property, Comprised of two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master, family bathroom and open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. Nearby are a number of local shops and amenities including Tesco Express & Nisa Local. The property falls within the catchment area of some of the area's sought after schools including St. Pauls Way Trust School. Offering approx 70m2 of living space, the property is within walking distace of Bromley-by-Bow Underground Station with links to District and Hammersmith & City lines. There is plenty of green space nearby with the property backing on to Furze Green, and within walking distance of Bartlett Park and Mile End Park. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Lease Details: Lease Term - 125 years (01/01/2003 - 01/0/2128) Lease Remaining - 105 years Ground Rent - £200/annum Service Charge - £1600/annum
EPC Rating - B Council Tax - Band D
Entrance Hallway ('L' Shape) (3.05m x 1.22m & 0.91m x 2.44m)
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*