Fully Managed Tenancy In Place At £15,600 Per Annum
Service Charge £2,331.47 Per Annum
Extended 154 Lease On Completion With Peppercorn Ground Rent
Council Tax Band C
**CLICK FOR VIDEO TOUR** KINGS are pleased to present this Two Bedroom Flat situated on the second floor of an exclusive and attractive Georgian style building in the heart of N9. The property will come complete with an EXTENDED 154 YEAR LEASE on completion. Features include a 16ft lounge/diner, a separate fitted kitchen, good sized bedrooms, a three piece bathroom, RESIDENTS PERMIT PARKING and communal grounds.
The property is WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of Edmonton Green train station with a regular service to the city as well as offering easy access to the A10 and A406. The Edmonton Green shopping centre is close by whilst local shops and restaurants are just seconds away. We feel that this is ideal for a first time buyer or an investor as the property is centrally located to all amenities.
There is currently a tenancy in place achieving £15,600 per annum on a fully managed service which can be kept on.
Lease - Extending to 154 Years, Currently 64 Years Remaining (From 20 May 2020 until 24 March 2177) Ground Rent - Peppercorn Service Charge - £2,331.47 Per Annum/£194.28 Per Month (Reviewed Annually) Council Tax Band - C
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*