Kings Group is proud to present this fantastic Two Bed flat in Allen Court private purpose built block. This property has several superb qualities with a completely brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom. Along with brand new double glazed windows, carpet and front door as well as several other features. This property has been neutrally decorated to allow easy personalisation. And perfectly situated just off Queens road in close proximity to several local amenities such as schools, shops, restaurants and bars. While being superbly connected to transportation, such as Walthamstow Central bus and train station, as well as the Walthamstow market itself. And a stone’s throw away from St James Street station. You are also within a 2 minute walk from Low Hall Sports Ground with country walks and bike rides right on your doorstep. So call today to avoid certain disappointment.
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.32miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.34miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.34miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*