KINGS are pleased to present this Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House situated in a SOUGHT AFTER residential turning of N9 and available with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This 1930's style family home requires some modernisation and has plenty of POTENTIAL. The property is conveniently located close to local shops and schools whilst being well connected to the A10 providing transport links to the A406.
Features include a through lounge with TWO RECEPTION AREAS, a first floor bathroom, a 17FT FULL WIDTH CONSERVATORY, a 30ft rear garden with a DETACHED WORKSHOP/GARAGE. In our opinion this would be perfect for any family looking to make a house a home whilst still offering the opportunity to grow further in size and value.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*