Kings Group are delighted to present this four bedroom semi-detached house with off street parking. The property is benefits from two spacious light and airy reception rooms, a downstairs bathroom with shower, a separate modern fitted kitchen and private rear garden. The first floor boasts four double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower. This would be an ideal opportunity for a family or an investor.
Located within close proximity to the A10 dual carriageway, the property is conveniently located next to excellent transports links, access to schools and local amenities. Turnpike Lane Underground Station and Wood Green Underground Station (Both Piccadilly Line) are a short distance away with excellent bus routes allowing easy access into Central London and the surrounding areas. Seven Sisters Underground Station (Victoria Line) is a bus ride away, giving prospective owners the option of both underground lines. There is further development in the area with the renovation of the surrounding train stations and completion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club creating new jobs and opportunities.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*