STUNNING FAMILY HOME!!! Kings are pleased to offer for sale this extended 4 bedroom semi-detached home ideal for the growing family, with one of the main features of having a studio outbuilding with a shower room, underfloor heating and sliding patio door. On the ground floor boast an open plan living area with a contemporary modern kitchen boasting integrated appliances breakfast bar area polished tiled floors skylights and bi fold doors making this room extremely bright and airy space. The ground also boast a lovely lounge and dining area and a very practical ground floor WC. To the first floor you have 3 bedroom and family bathroom. To the 2nd floor there is the main bedroom with velux windows and an ensuite shower. The low maintenance rear garden boast a decked patio area with laid to lawn and built in HOT TUB, with off street parking for 2 cars at the front and garage en-bloc
This property must be viewed to appreciate the space and family flexibility this home has to offer council tax band D. Energy Rating C.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN DINER (10.06m 2.13m x 4.88m 2.13m)
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*