Kings Group Waltham Abbey are delighted to offer this lovely two bedroom period property to the market. The ground floor also consists of an entrance hallway leading to a living room with feature fireplace, bay window storage cupboard, a 13'01 x 10'11 dining room, galley kitchen finished with white gloss base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces and tiled back splashes. On the first floor you have two double bedrooms, both boasting ample space for storage and the family bathroom. At the rear of the property is a partially paved garden with shrubs and a storage shed. To the front of the property you have a walled frontage.
Situated on the ever sought after Eastbrook Road, just a short walk to the heart of Waltham Abbey's historic market town centre and all its amenities. Also only a couple minutes’ walk to the nearest bus stop, which will take you to Waltham Cross British Rail station in just 15 mins, ideal for those of you that commute. Being situated on a quiet no through road you will benefit from the peace and quiet the location has to offer. Energy Rating D.
Call 01992 652 006 to book your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*