Catchment Area Of Church Langley And Henry Moore Primary Schools
Catchment Area Of Burnt Mill, Leventhorpe and Mark Hall Secondary Schools
Kings Group - Church Langley are delighted to offer For Sale, this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE on Ridgeways and offered with a complete chain. Situated in the highly sought after area of Church Langley, this ideal family home is comprised of: Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Lounge kitchen diner. The property also benefits from a south facing rear garden, drive way and garage, within the catchment area of Church Langley and Henry Moore Primary schools, as well as sought after secondary schools including Mark Hall & Leventhorpe Academies. There is ease of access to both the A414 & M11 with direct links to London.The property is also within easy reach of local shops and amenities including Tesco supermarket and Kiddi Caru Day Nursery. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*