Located on this hugely popular turning in manor park is this delightful 5 bedroom mid terraced property, the property is within walking distance of local amenities and transport links.
The property itself boasts of a spacious reception rooms and a fitted kitchen/diner, To the first floor there are two bedrooms which are both well proportioned and a family bathroom. External the property has an easily maintained rear garden which extends to approximately 70ft and is ideal for barbecues and alike.
This delightful property represents a great opportunity for any growing family or those looking to live in a lovely area.
The area itself has a real community feel about it and all the neighbours are great, schools are only a short walk away, along with the local amenities and transport links which either by bus, road, or rail are excellent.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*