Kings Group of Waltham Abbey present this semi detached property to the market. Situated on the ever sought after Monkswood avenue, this property has been immaculately presented and modified, offering an abundance of space. On the ground floor all rooms benefit from underfloor heating, entering via the hallway, this property offers a spacious open plan lounge and dining room, modern fitted kitchen with island and downstairs WC with shower. The first floor comprises of an impressive master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Also are two more bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the top floor is a loft room currently being used as an office/study area. Externally, this property has a larger than average rear garden which lets in plenty of light with a great amount of natural greenery, a good sized decking area, as well as a patio area, making this garden ideal for entertaining. You also have a separate outbuilding at the bottom of the rear garden, which the current owners use as an office, however can be utilized into several different things, this desirable outbuilding also provides a WC and multiple storage areas. There is also side access to the property through the side gate that leads to the rear garden. Energy Rating D.
Call Kings Group now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment!!!
For a chance to win a £25 Amazon Voucher please download and print the colouring leaflet and
ask a child in your family to colour in the picture with as much creativity as they possibly
can!! Once complete please drop your picture in to your nearest branch.
Ts & Cs apply;
*Up to 4 entries per household allowed
*Participants must be under the age of 15
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
*Closing date is on the 31st July 2022
*Winner will be announced on Social Media on Monday 8th August 2022
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*