Catchment of Bassingbourn Primary & Secondary Schools
Within easy reach of Royston Station
Ease of Access to A10, A505 & M11
Office & Utility Room
Kings Group are delighted to offer For Sale, this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE on Wellington Place, Bassingbourn. An ideal family home., the property is comprised of four double bedrooms, family bathroom, three reception rooms, downstairs shower room & separate downstairs WC, spacious kitchen/diner, utility room and office. The property also benefits from off-street parking for up to three vehicles as well as a garage & spacious rear garden. Offering approx. 1800 sq ft of living space, this property should not be missed! The house falls within the catchment area of both Bassingbourn Primary School and Bassingbourn Village College. In addition there are a number of local shops and amenities in the village that are within walking distance. The property also has excellent road links with easy access to the A10, A505 & M11 offering routes to London, Saffron Walden & Cambridge. Furthermore, the property is a short distance from Royston station. To arrange a viewing, please get in touch.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*