Kings of Chingford are delighted to offer to the market this well situated three bedroom semi-detached house.
Arranged over two floors the ground floor is comprised of a bright and airy living room and separate dining room. The kitchen has been finished with light wood base & eye level units and roll top work surfaces. The ground floor also boasts a downstairs WC and reading room/conservatory.
To the first floor you have two generously sized bedrooms and a spacious single. The family shower room is completed with a modern. white hand basin & toilet and contemporary shower enclosure.
To the front of the property you have a well tended garden with mature trees. To the rear you have a lovely private garden providing you with a tranquil space to spend the summer months.
Offering lots of potential to extend STPP and really put your own stamp on, this property is a great opportunity. Energy Rating D.
Call one of our 2 Chingford offices now to arrange your viewings and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*