Walking distance to Homerton, Hackney Central & Hackney Downs Stations
Ease of Access to the A12
Some refurbishment required
Catchment of Berger Primary School & The City Academy
Walking distance to local shops including Co-op Convenience Store, Tesco & Iceland
Floor Area: Approx 62m2
Balcony to the rear.
CASH BUYERS ONLY Kings Group - Hackney are pleased to offer For Sale on a CHAIN FREE basis, this TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT within Gilby House, Berger Road, E9. Offering 62m2 of living space, this property is comprised of two double bedrooms, bathroom, seperate WC, lounge/diner and kitchen. The property also benefits from a private balcony to the rear of the lounge. A relatively short walk away is Homerton Overground Station providing rail links to Stratford, as well as being walking distance to Hackney Central & Hackney Downs stations. The property does require some refurbishment, however, the property is within walking distance of local shops and amenities including Co-op convenience store, Energie Fitness and a myriad of shops, bars and cafe's in central Hackney as well as falling within the catchment area of Berger Primary School and The City Academy. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*