**NEW LEASE OF 990 ON COMPLETION** KINGS GROUP Estate Agents are delighted to offer This Well Presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Purpose Built flat to the Market. Situated in a Popular Development within the BRIMSDOWN area which is located conveniently to Brimsdown Station, offering great links into TOTTENHAM HALE & LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, This Spacious Apartment benefits from Communal Grounds, Gardens & Parking, Two Double Bedrooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Long Lease, South Facing Balcony, Fully Double Glazed. With its great access to all Local Shops & Amenities, In our opinion this would make an Ideal First Time Buy or a Buy To Let Opportunity with the potential income of £16,200 PA.
For a chance to win a £25 Amazon Voucher please download and print the colouring leaflet and
ask a child in your family to colour in the picture with as much creativity as they possibly
can!! Once complete please drop your picture in to your nearest branch.
Ts & Cs apply;
*Up to 4 entries per household allowed
*Participants must be under the age of 15
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
*Closing date is on the 31st July 2022
*Winner will be announced on Social Media on Monday 8th August 2022
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*