KINGS WALTHAM ABBEY are pleased to offer this well presented 2 bedroom flat to the market. It is situated in the heart of Waltham Abbey town centre. Comprising of a fitted kitchen, large lounge and 2 double bedrooms. With views over the historical market square, with local amenities on your doorstep and excellent transport links, this property is ideal for First Time Buyers alternatively it would make a great rental investment. Call 01992 652 006 now to view.
We really love this property. Having lived here for 7 years we now have need of a larger space. Having the local shops on our doorstep has been so convenient. We will really miss our flat, but the time has come for us to move on. If you have any questions please speak to my agent.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*