Kings are delighted to offer this amazingly located 3 bed end of terrace period house in the heart of Hackney, Victoria Park at the door step of Olympic Village, Hackney E9 area.
This lovely mid terrace house splits into two Floors, and being part of a period house it benefits from all three (3) double bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen with dining area, separate lounge, a large bathroom suit, throughout neutral décor, and offered with standard furnishing and also access to private garden area.
Being located on Eastway, Hackney E9 it is a short walk away from Hackney Wick Rail Station and Victoria Park giving access to good transport links and trendy amenities, also short walk away from highly desirable Olympic Village.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*