Kings Group Waltham Abbey are delighted to offer this three bedroom family home to the market. Upon entering the property you are greeted by an excellent size hallway leading to a superb size living room with patio doors leading to the garden. The recently fitted kitchen is complete with high gloss base and eye level units and tiled splash backs. To the first floor you have three spacious double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite. The family bathroom is finished with a modern white three piece suite. To the front of the property you have off street parking as well as an integral garage. To the rear of the property you have paved patio area with remaining artificial lawn , perfect for entertaining in the summer months.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac and situated only a 10 minute walk from Waltham Abbey's historic market town centre. The property's location also benefits from great transport links, being on a regular bus route which takes you to Waltham Cross British Rail station in 10 minutes. Perfect for those of you that commute. Having been recently refurbished this property offers a blank canvas to those of you looking to put your own stamp on your home. It really must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*