Kings Group are delighted to present this one bedroom purpose built modern development. The property is immaculate condition throughout and benefits from a spacious light and airy open plan lounge with dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. This great space offers one double bedroom, a spacious family bathroom and ample storage space throughout. This amazing modern development offers a wonderful private communal garden along with secure bike storage.
Located in the heart of Tottenham, the property is a short walking distance from Bruce Grove (overground) and Tottenham Hale (underground and overground). It benefits from the regeneration currently taking place in the area. Mulberry Primary School is minutes away and the excellent bus and transport links provide easy access to the surrounding areas and Central London. The property is moments away from local shops, amenities and schools, and would be a great chance for anyone looking to move or invest into the area.
A short distance away you can walk or cycle to the picturesque River Lea and nearby Markfield Recreational Ground offering plenty of open space. A stroll down the River Lea brings you to Springfield Park, a local nature reserve providing a tranquil environment. For evening entertainment nearby Stoke Newington or Tottenham Hale benefits from a
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*