The perfect family home! This extended semi detached four bedroom home is located just moments from Hertford North station and a short distance from Mill Mead school!
The entrance boasts private drive up access to the 6 car driveway situated at the front of the property. The front entrance porch leads into the first reception room currently being used as a lounge, next to this is an additional reception room - perfect for modern family living! The extended contemporary kitchen is fitted with masses of storage and space for dining which then leads out on to the immense sized wrap around garden which has access from the front of the property and also holds an outbuilding! Also of the ground floor of this spacious home is a downstairs WC along with a utility room!
The first floor boasts ALL DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an en-suite situated off of the master bedroom along with further storage as well as a luxurious bathroom with free standing bath!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*