GREAT KERB APPEAL!! Kings are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom extended semi detached home boasting charm and character to include wood beams to lounge stripped floorboards, plate rail and open brick fireplaces to name a few features. To the ground floor you have 2 spacious receptions with a large bay leaded light window. To the rear of the 2nd reception you have a feature sun room with French doors leading into the garden. The kitchen boast base and eye level units in crème trim with a range oven, tiled flooring, wood beams to ceiling and a stained glass feature window. Also on the ground floor boast a shower room and the 4th bedroom. To the first floor you have 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom. The exterior of this home consist of a good sized rear garden with a decked patio area with steps down to lawned area with bordering trees and shrubs. Access to garage and greenhouse. To the front there is a garage with a shared drive, lawned area with bordering plants and shrubs.
This home must be viewed to be fully appreciated call now on 01992 652006
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*