Kings Group of Chingford are delighted to offer for sale this this well located one bedroom first floor flat. Situated in the ever sought after 'Highams Park', within walking distance to Highams park station, providing access to Liverpool Street in 20mins. Also boasting local shopping amenities on your doorstep. After entering via the well maintained, secure, communal entrance, this wonderful property boasts many features including a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a kitchen/ lounge area and three piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front and rear you have communal gardens.
Well suited to first time buyers and investors, this property really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Call one of our 2 Chingford Offices now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*