Kings Group Waltham Abbey present this 2 bedroom ground floor retirement apartment to the market. The apartment consists of a duel aspect living room, galley kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room & storage cupboards.
The lodge manager is on hand throughout the day to support the owners and keep the development in perfect shape, the management charges include all the communal heating bills and communal upkeep, use of the laundry room and CARELINE 24HR SUPPORT. Regular events are also held to keep all entertained.
A guest room is available on request for any family & friends visiting.
King Harold Lodge requires at least one apartment resident to be over the age of 60 with any second resident over the age of 55.
Call Kings Group now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*