Kings of Chingford are delighted to offer to the market this well positioned two bedroom ground floor flat.
Boasting an open plan kitchen/living room with direct access into a private garden this property is well suited to first time buyers or those of you looking to downsize. The kitchen itself is finished with integrated appliances, soft close white base an eye level units and a separate island breakfast bar.
Comprised of two great size double bedrooms with one providing an en-suite and both benefiting from ample space for storage. The main bathroom is fully tiled and finished with a modern white three piece suite.
Situated just a short distance to the A406 and Highams Park train station you have local amenities on your doorstep as well as superb transport links.
Call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM (7.29m x 5.51m)
BATHROOM (2.31m x 2.21m)
BEDROOM 1 (4.37m 3.76m)
BEDROOM 2 (4.72m x 3.71m)
Highams Park Rail Station - 0.40miles
Wood Street Rail Station - 1.12miles
South Woodford Underground Station - 1.51miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 1.55miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*