***2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE*** ***SHARE OF FREEHOLD***
***OFF STREET PARKING***
Kings of Chingford are delighted to offer to the market this capacious two bedroom maisonette.
Situated just a minutes walk to Chingford Mount high street and all the amenities it has to offer, you are well placed with easy access to some fantastic transport links.
This first floor maisonette provides two superb size double bedrooms with ample space for storage. The bathroom is fully tiled and furnished with a modern white suite. The kitchen has been finished with white base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces and tiled splash backs. The kitchen also benefits from enough space to accommodate a dining table and chairs. The living room boasts double aspect windows ensuring a real sense of space and light.
To the front of the property you have parking for at least 2 vehicles and to the rear you have an extensive communal garden.
Call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*